At OCC, our learning goal is to educate and equip students to become like Christ and serve Christ in leadership ministry. Graduates will be biblically grounded, spiritually matured, culturally engaged, and vocationally prepared.
OCC College Learning Outcomes
Students graduating from Ozark Christian College will:
- Know and value the historical and theological content of the Bible.
- Interpret Scripture to discover the author’s intended meaning.
- Communicate effectively in written and oral forms.
- Think critically from a Christian worldview.
- Evaluate their spiritual formation and develop plans for continued growth.
- Articulate how the global mission of the Church relates to their intended ministry settings.
- Meet specific ministry competencies. (Assessments are developed and implemented in each major program.)
For more about our bachelor and associate degrees, select the button at the top of the page.