COVID-19 Dashboard and Updates
The following is a general list of items that will hopefully be helpful as you prepare for arrival to Ozark Christian College.
- If you plan to live on campus and need to be picked up by someone from OCC, these are the airports you should fly into: JLN, SGF or XNA.
- Confirm your airline tickets 48 hours before your departure and inform the Admissions Office at OCC of any changes.
- Confirm the name of the person picking you up at the airport and decide on a meeting place.
- Carry all important documents (ex: passport, I-20 (or DS-2019) health forms, birth certificate, national ID card, etc.) with you in your carry-on luggage.
- Carry OCC contact information with you in case of an emergency or flight delay.
- Bring updated transcripts for courses recently taken.
- Bring important phone numbers and addresses (home country and U.S.).