A Message from Doug Miller
Make a Gift to Ozark in your Estate Plans
Gifts made from Wills, Trusts, and Retirement Plans have helped train hundreds of students who otherwise could not have attended Ozark Christian College. Estate gifts have been used to establish new programs, renovate buildings, and recruit new students. Several donors have included Ozark in their estate plans over the years. Would you consider joining those who are helping Ozark train the next generation of missionaries and ministers?
Here's How It Works:
- Include a gift to Ozark in your Will, Trust, or Retirement Plan now.
- At your death, Ozark receives the amount of the bequest you specified.
Why are bequests in Wills, Trusts, and Retirement Plans excellent ways to make a charitable gift to Ozark?
- During your lifetime, you have access to the money or property in case you need it.
- You can designate your gift for a specific program or project at Ozark that you care about—just as you can with a current gift.
- You may change your Will or Trust designations at any time.
- By properly allocating your assets to a charity like Ozark, you can minimize or avoid certain state and federal taxes.
- You provide future support for the ministry of Ozark Christian College.
There are two easy ways to include Ozark in your estate plans:
- Make a provision in your Will or Trust. While meeting with your estate planning attorney and other advisers, tell them you want to include a gift for Ozark Christian College. A Will or Trust does not take effect until your death and you are free to change any provision in the document as you choose during your lifetime.
- Name Ozark as a beneficiary of your life insurance, IRA, or retirement plan. Many people hold substantial assets in tax-deferred IRAs or 401(k) plans. These plans require a more strategic approach than a gift of cash, stocks or real estate. If Ozark is named as a beneficiary of these plans, you can save a significant amount in taxes.
We encourage you to contact us during your planning process. We can help you and your advisers craft the language to assure your plans are accomplished and provide peace of mind.
Ozark Christian College partners with Co:Mission Foundation to provide additional estate planning resources at no cost to you. If you are interested in learning more about these tools, please visit the Co:Mission website.
You also can download these two free helpful resources:
For more information, contact Doug Miller at email@example.com or 417.626.1234 ext. 2011.