COVID-19 Dashboard and Updates
This month marks the most exciting time of year on our campus! Every May, we send a fresh batch of graduates out as “workers into the harvest field.” Here are seven important reminders for our graduates, their guests, and our entire Ozark family:
1. Commencement will be held Saturday, May 15, at 10:00 a.m. in the OCC Multi-Purpose Building (MPB).
2. All graduates need to arrive at the MPB no later than 8:30 a.m. for pictures, instructions, and a walk-through of the ceremony.
3. Seating is limited due to COVID-19 restrictions, but the public is welcome to attend online at occ.edu/commencement.
4. Masks and social distancing will be required. Please leave chairs open between family/guest groups.
5. Each graduate may have up to four guests attend in the MPB. Children under two years old are welcome and will not be counted as one of the four guests.
6. Commencement will also be streamed in the OCC Chapel for additional guests.
7. Tickets are not required, and doors will open to guests at 9:30 a.m.
We're looking forward to another great graduation day at Ozark! Please join us in praying for our graduates, that God will go before them and be with them as they answer his call on their lives. And, join us online at occ.edu/commencement.