Westview Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|2||155||Campbellsburg, IN USA|
David Lee Hoar
mail [email protected]
phone (812) 620-7897
Campbellsburg, IN 47108
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Associate Ministry, Children's, Youth, College/Young Adult||Associate Minister/Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministries||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
- Direct and oversee teachings with volunteers ministering to K-12 youth.
- Direct and implement studies and ministry directed toward young adults and young married couples.
- Work with elders in strategic planning of the church’s mission and goals. Empower the leaders, staff, ministries and members to implement the mission.
- Guide Westview Christian Church in helping people find, follow, and be like Jesus.
- Participate in the monthly board meetings with the elders, deacons and trustees.
- Promote outreach into the community and surrounding areas, leading by example.
- Be a gentle servant (2 Timothy 2:24)
For more details, please see the attached document.
Interested applicants should send a resume, work experience, brief faith statement, and a video or CD with one or more sermons or study sessions (website with preaching link is preferred) to David L. Hoar via email ([email protected]) or mail (1242 N Campbellsburg Livonia Rd., Campbellsburg, IN 47108). Questions should be directed to The Pulpit Committee at via email ([email protected]). Please send before February 18th, 2022.