Independent Christian Church.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|4||93||Oklahoma City, OK USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (620) 778-3581
Yukon, OK 73099
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's||Children's Minister||Paid Part-Time||10-15|
Heart & Soul:
- Be a Christian in love with Jesus.
- Love children and desire that they come to know and grow in Jesus.
- Serve the Lord with gladness; laboring with all your might for His Kingdom.
- Be a team builder.
- Be patient, willing to wait in total dependence upon the Lord for His moving and timing.
- Agree with the Church’s statement of faith.
Job Specifics and requirements:
- Lead our growing KidZone ministry on Sunday mornings and AWANA program on Wednesday evenings.
- Be creative with an approach and curriculum that will lead Children to God as well as one that is exciting and attractive (I will show you our current vision and thinking as well as the master plan for the Church property).
- You will be under the direction of the Senior Minister and indirectly, the Church leadership team. Phil will be a resource to you as well. This will be a team approach with the current volunteers/leaders.
- Encourage Kids volunteer team growth and be responsible for scheduling.
- The nursery & Toddler Ministries will both be under your direction (i.e. scheduling & process). Our goal is for this to be led by volunteers under your guidance.
- Set up “kids security procedures” for the Kids Ministry.
- Give occasional brief reports and requests to the Minister & Leadership team as needed.
- Plan crowd building events.
- Plan and lead occasional off-site social events.
Compensation, process, and other notes:
- The Church may ask you to submit to a background check.
- We do have a small office space available to you.
- Compensation: $350.00-400.00 per week with 2 weeks paid vacation and an annual bonus equal to one weeks salary. Expectation of work hours is 12-15 per week (flexible).
Please send a resume to the e-mail listed above and/or call Phil Hays for information.