Westside Christian Church
Independent Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|4||75||Yukon, OK USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (620) 778-3581
Yukon, OK 73099
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music, Youth||Worship/Student Minister||Paid Part-Time||10-15|
Westside Christian Church Part-Time Student Minister/Worship Leader Job Description:
1. The Worship/Student minister will work with the Senior Minister and other staff to pray for, plan (in advance), and participate in and/or lead the “creative blended service” at Westside CC.
2. The Worship/Student Minister should seek and promote creative ways to encourage worship in the Sunday morning services and in the daily lives of the Church family.
3. The Worship/Student Minister should join with the Church in seeking out teens to bring them to Christ. The Worship/Student Minister should develop and lead a dynamic and Christ centered youth program. (Youth group, Sunday school, special events, etc.) Recruitment and direction of sponsors. Help equip sponsors to lead and guide youth.
1. A personal walk with Christ (be a Christian).
2. The Worship/Student Minister should be musically gifted in voice and preferably in instrument.
3. The Worship/Student Minister should be a worshiper, first and foremost.
4. Be in agreement with Westside’s statement of faith, philosophy of Ministry, and vision.
5. Expectation of 12-15 hours of productive work each week--this includes planning with the Senior Minister, practice, and time spent for the actual worship services.
Start date: ASAP
Submit a cover letter and resume to the contact info above