West Eminence Christian Church
Our fellowship, located in the heart of the Missouri Ozarks, is a small congregation that has been a light in the community for nearly 80 years. We recently agreed to allow a new Christian school use our facilities. They started the year with 31 students and are planning for that enrollment to double next year. This small community nestled in the Mark Twain Forest is home to many believers, but the area is growing and there are many who do not know our Lord. We desire to share His love with them.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|3||50||Eminence, MO United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (573) 226-3462
Eminence, MO 65466
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior||Senior Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
- The minister will be expected to present Sunday morning sermons and teach classes as needed or requested by the elders.
- The minister should visit members at home or in hospitals and nursing homes and provide basic counseling for members.
- The minister will oversee special programs and organize VBS.
- The minister may serve in camp up to 4 weeks per summer, if desired.
- The minister is expected to actively share the gospel in person-to-person evangelism.
- The minister will be responsible to provide a report of his activities at the monthly board meetings and quarterly congregational meetings.
- The minister should support and encourage the Christian school located on the campus, being willing to share the facilities four days a week during school hours.
- The minister may volunteer in the school program as time allows.
- The minister should also seek ways to build rapport with the community and participate in the local ministerial alliance.
- The minister is encouraged to take two days a week off.
- The minister is allowed two weeks of vacation, including two Sundays a year.
Applicant should hold a college degree or show equivalent life experience. Applicant must adhere to the congregation's Statement of Belief. Contact Gary Colvin to request an application packet. Upon receipt and review of the applicant's completed application, he may be contacted for an interview.