Tyro Christian School
Pre-12 Christian School.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|15||N/A||Tyro, KS United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (620) 289-4450
Tyro, KS 67364
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Christian School||School Administrator||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
- Be the director with general supervision over all school functions, with all employees being responsible to the administrator.
- Supervise and delegate responsibilities to provide for an efficient operation of the school.
- Keep the Board informed of the progress, programs, and needs of the school.
- Interpret the philosophy and objectives of the Board to the school personnel and patrons.
- Propose new policies to the Board and assume such duties as the Board may require.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the curriculum and oversee the development of a curriculum that will assist in achieving the goals of the school.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of employees and recommend new and continuing employees to the Board.
- Discipline employees including suspension when justified.
- Be responsible for the official school correspondence.
- Be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the buildings.
- Supervise the following:
- The preparation of a budget to be approved by the Board for the operation of the school.
- The student recruitment program.
- Be an ex-officio member of all Board committees.
- Coordinate the activity programs of the school.
- Maintain orderliness in the school including the power to suspend students when justified.
- Coordinate all volunteer help.
- Be responsible for maintaining student attendance records.
- Be the purchasing agent for the school.
The administrator is the chief executive officer of Tyro Community Christian School, under the supervision of the Board and within the parameters established by the Eldership of the Tyro Christian Church. The administrator is responsible to provide the leadership of the school which will result in a learning environment that will aid the students in making progress toward understanding how to live a responsible Christian life.
Qualifications: --Must be a born-again Christian with a clear Christian testimony and a strong relationship with Jesus. --A master’s in educational administration is preferred but not required. Must have a bachelor’s degree and ACSI Administrative certification or be willing to get ACSI certified. --Experience in teaching and/or educational administration is preferred. --Must demonstrate strong people skills and a servant’s heart. Starting date: --Starting date is flexible from August 2022 – December 2022. Salary: --Salary is commensurate with experience. Send resume to: [email protected]