Tulip Street Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|5||100||Mitchell, IN United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (812) 849-2599
Mitchell, IN 47446
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior||Lead Pastor||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Primary responsibilities include:
- Making sure that church members are cared for through personal contact, functional small groups, and other shepherding relationships.
- Overseeing the overall ministry of the church by developing and coordinating it’s leaders, volunteers, and ministry efforts in the church and in the community.
- Strengthening the church as the lead communicator through preaching, teaching, and being the voice of TSCC.
- Leading the way in providing opportunities for both followers of Christ and those who will be followers to Know God, Find Freedom, Discover Purpose, and Make a Difference.
- Guiding the day-to-day activities of the inner-life of the church by supervising and guiding the church staff.
Tulip Street Christian Church (TSCC) is seeking a full-time Pastor to come alongside the church elders in leading and shepherding the church and casting vision for ministry in and around Mitchell, Indiana.
Please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Pastor Application” with the following attachments: your resume (including work history, qualifications, references, and letter of recommendation), a recent photo of you (and family if applicable), a statement, no longer than one page, on your philosophy of ministry, and a link to your preaching/teaching if available (audio is acceptable if no video is available).