Table Rock Fellowship
Table Rock Fellowship is located in Medford, Oregon, and is a passionate, growing church that wants to know Jesus and make Him known in their community. Table Rock Fellowship was founded in 1997. Over the next 17 years, the church went through both rich and difficult seasons. In 2015, the church was moving out of one of those difficult seasons when Bill Muir was asked to fill the role of Teaching Pastor in 2016. Under Bill’s direction, the church has grown from 500 to approximately 1,500 attendees per week between the Saturday night and two Sunday morning services. Table Rock has acquired a piece of property (their North Campus)which gives the church multiple options of how to best utilize that property for Kingdom impact. God is doing big things in their midst, even in a global pandemic. Weekly attendance continues to steadily increase. It is a healthy and growing congregation. Bill now feels it is the appropriate time to find his successor to take over the role of Senior Pastor within the next 12 months so he can focus on the cries of his heart - Evangelism and Discipleship. In conjunction with his desire, the elders have embarked upon the journey of discerning who will be the next Senior Pastor of Table Rock Fellowship.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|50||1,500||Medford, OR United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (713) 300-9665
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior||Senior Pastor||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Goals and Expectations:
- Collaborate with the TRF staff in establishing and executing the overall vision and mission of TRF.
- Attract and develop a dynamic group of singles and couples between 25 and 45.
- Disciple men and help establish and maintain a discipleship program with the goal of engaging as many people as possible within the church and equipping them to disciple others, for service, and for missions.
- Lead and develop ministry staff/team.
- Speak weekly for the weekend services (40 out of 52 weeks).
- Complete weekly staff reports and updates.
- Establish and have experience managing (or be willing to learn how to manage) the annual church budget.
- Be present at all weekend services for prayer and counsel when not engaged in other aspects of ministry.
- Be available for counsel and prayer with church individuals and families throughout the week.
- Work through the Senior Pastor succession process with the elders and current Senior Pastor.
For more information, visit: https://www.vanderbloemen.com/job/table-rock-fellowship-senior-pastor
The Senior Pastor will fully take on the teaching, shepherding, and leadership aspects of Table Rock Church. He serves as an elder and oversees the church staff. This man will be a catalyst for the vision of the church as they continue to be a place of spiritual growth and community within the Rogue Valley. The Senior Pastor will have the ability to preach/teach with both Biblical depth and life application. This person will also shepherd the congregation.
Bachelor's Degree required with a Seminary Degree preferred. 5+ years in a similar role. Submit your resume to the following link: https://www.vanderbloemen.com/job/table-rock-fellowship-senior-pastor