Southland Christian Church
Non-denominational Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|180||11,000||Nicholasville, KY United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (859) 977-2747
Nicholasville, KY 40356-9713
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Youth||Student Operations Pastor||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
The Student Operations Pastor is responsible for ensuring the operational needs of the student ministry across all campuses are met with excellence. This includes oversight of the logistics, details, and administrative and operational support for the ongoing weekly ministry and also oversight of student ministry trips, retreats & events. This position will also supervise the Student Ministry Coordinator to ensure the student ministry is supported centrally.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Student Ministries Pastor to understand the vision and direction of the Student Ministry.
- Supervise the Students Ministry Coordinator.
- Oversee the operations of Southland Students (Develop/Monitor Budgets, Working with campus student teams and other Southland ministry teams to ensure Southland Students is operating with a level of excellence across all campuses).
- Oversee and coordinate the planning and execution of Southland Students Trips, Retreats & Events.
- Contribute to Student Team duties including brainstorming and strategy development.
- Other duties as assigned by the Student Ministries Pastor.
- The schedule for this position is Sunday - Thursday.
We're Looking For:
- A high-capacity leader with gifts of administration and leadership.
- A passion for seeing students grow in their faith in Jesus.
- A strong belief in the mission, and core values of Southland.
- Someone with previous multi-site or large-scale ministry experience.
- A person who values teamwork and collaboration.
- 2 Weeks of Student Camps in the Summer.
- 2 Weekends of Mid-Year retreats.
- Any needed scouting trips for camp or retreats.