Salem Church of Christ
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|3||120||Salem, VA USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (540) 580-5925
Salem, VA 24153
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Associate Ministry, Worship/Music, Youth||Associate Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
- Strong personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ that includes a vibrant prayer life and a willingness to continually search Scripture as you strive to grow and mature.
- Eager to help develop a forward focused vision for developing the Youth Group and the Worship Ministry at Salem Church of Christ.
- Capable of shifting between necessary roles easily. Sometimes working within, or leading, a team. And other times working well independently.
- The ability to develop strong relationships with students as well as adults.
- Strong understanding of music as a tool for worship. Ability to read music and play at least one instrument is ideal. Ability to sing is a plus.
- Strong time management skills. The Youth Ministry is expected to take approx. 75% of the work time. The Worship Ministry approx. 25%.
- This position will work under the day-to-day oversight of the Lead Minister, and will ultimately be answerable to the Church Eldership.
This position starts at $40,000 annually, however additional education and experience will be considered, and may lead to additional compensation.
For additional information, see the provided document below.
Contact David Workman by email with letter of interest and resume. David will make an initial call for discussion. Phone and in-person interviews as interest continues for both parties.