Rolling Hills Christian Church
Rolling Hills is making a lasting difference by leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. We seek to strengthen the family because we know that strong families impact future generations. With an understanding of God’s design for the family, we will be a church that intentionally partners with parents to help raise the next generation to be fully devoted followers of Christ. We are a small church with a big vision that has been experiencing rapid growth in the last 6 months.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|5||110-140||Topeka, KS United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (785) 286-0601
Topeka, KS 66618
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's||Kids Pastor||Paid Part-Time||20-30|
Rolling Hills Kids, the children’s ministry of Rolling Hills Christian Church, provides relevant, age appropriate learning and connection opportunities for kids from birth to 5th grade. During all weekend worship experiences, ministry for kids is provided and executed by a base of volunteers led by the Rolling Hills Kids Pastor. The Rolling Hills Kids Pastor will work with the Lead Pastor to achieve the goals of Rolling Hills. They will also be responsible for the specific goals related to a successful Rolling Hills Kids ministry. If you are passionate about our ministry and this position sounds like yours, keep reading for details.
- Grow attendance by creating and implementing a strategy that draws in families into the church through the Rolling Hills Kids ministry.
- Lead and develop teams and volunteers so that they are operating in their strengths and being most effective in their roles on the Rolling Hills Kids team.
- Create a presence of Rolling Hills Kids ministry in the community.
- Minister to the families and aid in connecting what happens on the weekend with what happens at home.
- Be a model for those who attend Rolling Hills by being an example of personal integrity, discipleship, and evangelism. 20-30 Hours/ week (potential to be Full Time within 6-12 months)
Applicant must be: Passionate about sharing Rolling Hills Kids ministry vision with families in the church, people in the community, and volunteers, able to build a team that leads and executes Rolling Hills Kids ministry by inspiring others to serve in Rolling Hills Kids, driven to reach kids who do not know Christ by being relevant and providing a great space for them to connect with other kids and leaders, an advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their child’s spiritual development, a strong communicator who listens well, a proven project manager with strong attention to details and administrative skills, and a team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization.