Restoration Church of Christ
Church of Christ/Christian Church. Church Mission Statement: We exist to take the Gospel to all people, to transform hearts to be like Jesus, and to train disciples to make disciples.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|1||75-100||Pittsburgh, PA USA|
Dustin Wallace (Elder)
mail [email protected]
phone (330) 206-1407
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior||Senior Evangelist||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
The Senior Minister has the responsibility to preach and teach the Gospel of Christ. He is to lead in evangelism and in the promotion of the Church, leading the congregation in worship and service, and is to work side by side with the Elders in watching over the membership. His life should be an example of a passionate faith in God, a strong commitment to the Lordship of Christ, and an unwavering understanding of the authority of Scripture.
- Preach sermons for Sunday morning services which are consistent with the Word, engaging to the membership, and challenging to the hearer to seek a deeper relationship to Christ.
- Prepare preaching and worship schedules in advance and coordinate with participants of the worship service to plan and execute a dynamic and engaging worship service.
- Regularly create opportunities of invitation for worshipers to respond to the message of Christ.
- In conjunction with the Elders, be available to visit members in need, shut-ins, and visitors as needed.
- Attend monthly meetings with the Elders and provide direction and support to reach goals and objectives of the leadership.
- Maintain availability by phone and have regular and consistent office hours and days off.
- Provide premarital counseling, perform weddings, funerals, and baptisms.
- Organize and coordinate church activities and assist with planning of educational activities with leadership and ministry team leaders.
- Along with Elders, adjusts to societal changes without compromising Biblical doctrine.
- Engages with other ministries and develops relationships outside the congregation to promote participation in the community.
- Sets aside time for Bible study and personal prayer, as well as time for personal mental and physical well-being, developing a positive work-life balance.
- Wishes to continue to grow spiritually and be a life-long learner.
- Desires the position and actively seeks to improve the methods and strengthen the congregation, striving to maintain relevance and sustainability of the Church.
- Ordained or eligible to be ordained in the Church of Christ.
- As an immersed believer, has a full understanding and support of Biblical doctrine.
- Competent in organizational, administrative, and interpersonal relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to manage multiple tasks and use time efficiently.
- Proficient with use of technology, including computer produced presentations, social media posting and broadcasting of events and activities, and use of technology for communication.
- Effective at being a servant leader, self-motivated with high standards to quality, assumes responsibility and accountability for actions, and maintains position and relationships with a spirit of humility.
- Desires to reside and establish a firm foundation in the community he seeks to minister.
Contact Dr. Dustin Wallace, Elder, and email or mail resume to provided address.