Redeemer Baptist Church
Southern Baptist Church.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||50-80||Aurora, CO USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (720) 838-3448
Aurora, CO 80047
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music||Worship Leader||Volunteer, Paid Part-Time||10-15|
For more information, visit: https://redeemerco.church/jobs/
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Leading skills as a musician and vocalist.
- Ability to play an instrument.
- Willing to plan and coordinate all musical elements of the worship experience.
- Prepare music that falls within the current musical and creative style of the church while also casting vision for new directions.
- Proficient in ProPresenter and knowledgeable of sound equipment and mixing sound.
- Engages with the congregation on Sundays – is present for the sermon, hangs around after service, grabs lunch with others when able to, etc.
- Develop a Christ-centered worship culture.
- Collaborates with the staff to ensure music and overall worship service reflect the church’s mission and vision.
- Recruits and trains new production team members such as sound, video/livestreaming and ProPresenter users.
- Actively participate in all-staff meetings and staff check-ins.