Rappahannock Church of Christ
Rappahannock Church of Christ, a growing church of 550 attendees, is located on the beautiful Northern Neck peninsula of Virginia. Our congregation is as unique as the population of the Northern Neck. We come in all colors, shapes, and sizes. You’ll see jeans and t-shirts, suits and ties, and everything in between. You’ll see flat-tops, high-and-tight, long hair, short hair, and no hair! You’ll see that some of us are inked and some of us are too afraid of needles for tats. We’re just happy to serve a God who has a place where even misfits fit in.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|7||550||Warsaw, VA United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (708) 870-4519
Warsaw, VA 22572
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music, Creative Arts||Worship and Creative Arts Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
We are looking for someone who is…
- Pursuing a growing relationship with Jesus.
- Committed to reaching people who are far from God.
- Comfortable leading from the front as well as behind-the-scenes.
- Willing and able to recruit and develop volunteer teams.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Collaborative by nature.
- Comfortable leading worship for a multi-generational congregation.
- Comfortable with a diversity of musical styles.
The Worship Minister at RCofC will be responsible for…
- Learning the unique culture of the Northern Neck and Rappahannock Church of Christ.
- Moving us from our current model to one that is more inclusive and inviting for new Worship Ministry volunteers.
- Providing guests, both in-person and online, with an excellent worship experience.
- Recruiting and developing music, tech, and production volunteers.
- Collaborating with the Senior Minister to plan and organize weekend worship experiences.
- Creating and implementing onboarding processes for new volunteers.
- Creating and implementing a process for volunteer development
Please email a cover letter and resume to Nathan Jones at [email protected]