Rappahannock Church of Christ
Rappahannock Church of Christ is a growing church of 500 attendees located on the beautiful Northern Neck peninsula of Virginia. Our congregation is as diverse as the population of the Northern Neck. We come in all colors, shapes, and sizes. You’ll see jeans and t-shirts, suits and ties, and everything in between. You’ll see flat-tops, high-and-tight, long hair, short hair, and no hair! You’ll see that some of us are inked and some of us are too afraid of needles for tats. We’re just happy to serve a God who has a place where even misfits fit in.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|7||500+||Warsaw, VA USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (708) 870-4519
Warsaw, VA 22572
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Youth||Student Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
From the very beginning, our church has devoted its energy toward building up the next generation. Ultimately, we are devoted to instilling in our Middle and High School Students a faith that lasts. We are looking for a Student Minister who can partner with the families of RCofC to help instill a lasting faith in our teenagers. Here’s the type of candidate we’re looking for. Someone who is…
- Pursuing a growing relationship with Jesus.
- Coachable and has a desire to learn.
- Energetic and can connect well with Middle and High School Students.
- Willing and excited about leading through volunteers, letting them and the students be the heroes.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- A strong communicator.
- Passionate about instilling in our students a faith that lasts after High School.
The Student Minister at RCofC will be responsible for…
- Overseeing and directing the Student Ministry at RCofC.
- Planning and executing regular programming for Middle and High School students.
- Recruiting, training, and developing Student Ministry volunteers.
- Developing and implementing a process for getting students to serve throughout the church.
- Partnering with parents and families in the faith-development of students.
- Working and collaborating with the staff of RCofC.
- Assisting with pastoral duties as needed (funerals, visitation, preaching, etc).
If you feel like God might be leading you to apply for this job, our team looks forward to receiving your information!
Email your Cover Letter and Resume to Nathan Jones at [email protected]