Pleasant View Church of Christ
Pleasant View is a Rural Church in Southwest Michigan with a base of 50 youth & children.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|4||90||Cassopolis, MI United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (269) 445-2655
Cassopolis, MI 49031
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's, Youth||Associate Minister of Children & Youth||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
- He will be responsible for and supervise all weekly youth programs at Pleasant View.
- Sunday Mornings Sunday School (all ages Pre K thru 12th grade)
- Sunday Mornings Children’s Church (Pre-K thru 5th grade)
- Sunday Nights Team Impact (Jr. High 6th – 8th and Sr. High 9th - 12th)
- Wednesday Nights Kid’s Klub (grades K thru 5th)
- He will work with the Youth Committee to select appropriate curriculum compatible with all youth programs and review current & future programs.
- He will actively recruit sponsors, workers, and teachers.
- He will report directly to the Senior Minister.
- He will meet with the Senior Minister once a week to plan their schedules and for prayer.
- He will assist Senior Minister when necessary, with calling, worship services, and such.
- He will keep regular office hours in the mornings 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon Afternoons & Evenings:
- Will be used for calling on the youth and their parents at home
- Attend the activities of the youth
- He will be responsible for planning social activities on a regular basis - at least once a month for each age group (1st Saturday - Sr. High, 2nd Saturday - Jr. High 3rd Saturday – Elementary K-5th). Times and dates may vary due to other special activities with-in the church & locally.
- Have a written report prepared for the monthly Leadership Team meetings.
- Contribute youth news monthly for the church newsletter.
- He will prepare a yearly report for the annual congregational meeting each Fall.
- He will oversee the set up the summer V.B.S. program and choose a co-director to work with him.
- He will be actively involved in the church’s van ministry.
- He will be one of Pleasant View’s Camp Boosters for Michiana Christian Camp in Niles, MI.
- He will be encouraged to serve at one week of camp at MCSC each Summer (the particular camp week & age group will be by his choice).
- He will continue to work with the Leaders in developing vision plans for future growth.
- He will perform other duties as directed by the Sr. Minister, the Eldership and the Church Leadership Team.
- He will be given opportunity to preach occasionally on Sunday mornings. 19. He will strive at all times to be an encourager and positive supporter of the Church of Christ.
The Youth Minister’s primary objective is to oversee all youth related programs within the church. He will work directly with the Senior Minister under the oversight of the Elders and Leadership Team to provide Spiritual support & direction to the youth entrusted to his care. He will set a Christ-like example for them and their families in life, in love, in speech, in faith, and in purity. He will seek to glorify the Lord in word and deed at all times.
Send Resume to -- Pleasant View Church of Christ Email: [email protected]