Pinehaven Christian School
We are located in North West Montana on an ~1100 acre working cattle ranch 30 miles north of Missoula. Students and staff live and work together on all aspects of life. If you would like to know more about how Pinehaven works, please visit https://pinehaven.net/ or find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pinehaven.net Pinehaven is an adjunct ministry of First Christian Church of St. Ignatius, MT. All staff are considered ministers of the church as well. We have a culture that is very heavily influenced by out of doors experiences.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||N/A||St. Ignatius, MT USA|
mail [email protected]
St. Ignatius, MT 59865
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Christian School||Principal||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Pinehaven Christian School is currently searching for a qualified person to fulfill the role of Principal by the upcoming school year. The Pinehaven Christian School Principal, as school administrator, will work in conjunction with Pinehaven leadership to coordinate between ranch staff and school staff for the greatest benefit of the students. This benefit is not limited to schooling considerations. The relationship between home and school in this ministry is directly related and must be a priority in order to keep all Pinehaven staff on the same page.
To be successful, persons must demonstrate:
- A desire for ministry above all else.
- Administrative Training and/or experience.
- Leadership qualities.
- Educational/classroom knowledge.
This administrator will oversee all these common school areas:
- Class protocols and structure
- School budget
- School scheduling - class appointment, grade position, and credit completion
- Personnel (in coordination with Pinehaven Directors)
- Public relations/House Parent communication/Parent Communication
- School Policy - student discipline, dress code, student handbook
- Coordination of program/curriculum
Compensation Package to include:
- Health insurance compensation
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
All qualified and interested persons please send your resume, including a pastoral reference, to [email protected]