Pathway Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|2||55||Port Richey, FL USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (727) 862-2488
Port Richey, FL 34668
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music, Youth||Worship/Youth Minsiter||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Pathway Christian Church needs a creative, energetic, and musically skilled Worship Minister/Youth Minister who works with the Preaching Pastor to cultivate worship services and a worship team that lead our congregation to encounter the greatness of God in Jesus Christ, in the power of the Spirit and to cultivate an amazing Family and Student ministry with the purpose to engage the families and give them the care and resources to see their children and teens grow in Christ, to oversee and lead with some amazing volunteers.
- Plan with the Preaching Pastor the weekly Sunday 10:30am worship service, choosing songs that engage the congregation and support the reading and preaching of God’s Word.
- Plan the weekly Pathway Student program with volunteers.
- Model and lead heartfelt worship in an invitational style that draws people in, encourages participation, and points people to Jesus.
- Recruit, audition, teach, and train musicians in the church to serve the congregation as a team with musical skill and humility.
- Recruit and train volunteers in the Student ministry
- Engage parents and curriculum.
- Lay out expectations for where you are going and how to bring others with you.
- Develop close relationships with safe boundaries.
- Do not be afraid to try new things.
- Lead weekly rehearsals that serve a dual purpose: (A) preparation for Sunday and (B) cultivation of Christ-centered community within the worship team.
- Enter songs into EasyWorship and report song use to SongSelect on a weekly basis.
- Preferably play guitar.
- Plan outings and trips, engage in relationship with schools.
- Participate in all planned leadership meetings and keep a balance of regular office hours plus be out in the community.
- Work alongside church leadership and other ministry leaders in prayer, planning, coordination, budgeting, and evangelistic efforts of the greater mission of Pathway Christian Church.
- Agree with beliefs of the Restoration Movement.
- Nurture one’s own spiritual and professional development through personal time in prayer, Scripture, study, weekly participation in a Life Group, and continuing education opportunities.
- Be motivated and action oriented, and able to pass a background check.
- Evaluate the Worship/Student Ministry and provide improvement steps on a regular basis.
Please send resumes and videos to [email protected]