Pathway Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|1||55||Port Richey, FL USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (727) 862-2488
Port Richey, FL 34667
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music, Children's, Youth||Worship & Youth/Family Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Pathway Christian Church needs a creative, energetic, and musically skilled Worship Minister/Youth Minister who works with the Preaching Pastor to 1) cultivate worship services and a worship team that leads our congregation to encounter the greatness of God in Jesus Christ, in the power of the Spirit and 2) cultivate an amazing Family and Student ministry by overseeing and leading with some amazing volunteers with the purpose of engaging families and giving them the care and resources they need to see their children and teens grow in Christ.
- Plan with the Preaching Pastor the weekly Sunday 10:30am worship service, choosing songs that engage the congregation and support the reading and preaching of God’s Word.
- Plan the weekly Pathway Kids program and Pathway Student program with volunteers.
- Model and lead heartfelt worship in an invitational style that draws people in, encourages participation, and points people to Jesus.
- Recruit, audition, teach, and train musicians in the church to serve the congregation as a team with musical skill and humility.
- Recruit and train volunteers in the Family/Student ministry.
- Engage parents and curriculum.
- Lay out expectations for where you are going and how to bring others with you.
- Develop close relationships with safe boundaries.
- Do not be afraid to try new things.
- Lead weekly rehearsals that serve a dual purpose: (A) preparation for Sunday and (B) cultivation of Christ-centered community within the worship team.
- Enter songs into EasyWorship and report song use to SongSelect on a weekly basis.
- Preferably play guitar.
- Plan outings, trips, and Vacation Bible School.
- Engage our relationship with Schrader Elementary with the Preaching Pastor.
- Participate in all planned leadership meetings and keep a balance of regular office hours plus be out in the community.
- Work alongside church leadership and other ministry leaders in prayer, planning, coordination, budgeting, and evangelistic efforts of the greater mission of Pathway Christian Church agree with beliefs of the Restoration Movement.
- Nurture one’s own spiritual and professional development through personal time in prayer, scripture, study, weekly participation in a Life Group, and continuing education opportunities.
- Be motivated, action oriented, and able to pass a background check.
- Evaluate the Worship/Youth Ministry and provide improvement steps on a regular basis
Contact [email protected] for more information on how to apply.