Pathway Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|2||55||Port Richey, FL USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (727) 862-2488
Port Richey, FL 34668
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's||Family Minister||Paid Part-Time||16-19|
Pathway Christian Church needs a creative, energetic, Family Minister to cultivate an amazing Family ministry with the purpose to engage the families and give them the care and resources to see their children grow in Christ, to oversee and lead with some amazing volunteers.
- Plan the weekly Pathway Kids program with volunteers.
- Recruit and train volunteers in the Family ministry.
- Engage parents and curriculum.
- Lay out expectations for where you are going and how to bring others with you.
- Develop close relationships with safe boundaries.
- Do not be afraid to try new things.
- Plan outings and trips.
- Participate in all planned leadership meetings and keep a balance of regular office hours plus be out in the community.
- Work alongside church leadership and other ministry leaders in prayer, planning, coordination, budgeting, and evangelistic efforts of the greater mission of Pathway Christian Church.
- Agree with beliefsof the Restoration Movement.
- Nurture one’s own spiritual andprofessional development through personal time in prayer, scripture, study, weekly participation in a Life Group, and continuing education opportunities.
- Be motivated and action-oriented, and able to pass a background check.
- Evaluate the Family Ministry and provide improvement steps on a regular basis.
Please send resume to Mike at [email protected]