Osage Hills Christian Church
Non-denominational Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|3||150-250||Tulsa, OK USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (918) 631-7411
Tulsa, OK 74127
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's, Youth||Next Gen Ministry Intern||Internship||30-40+|
Specific responsibilities include working with the pastor in the areas of children and youth include:
- Participate in leading and teaching Sunday School classes.
- Participate in organizing and leading a youth and children event.
- Participate in leading summer camps and CIY with the church youth and children.
- Participation in regular staff meetings, preparation activities, and execution of ministry operations.
- Participation in other aspects of discipleship with children and youth.
- Be available for other methods of service in the church.
- Be able to perform potential manual labor (arranging furniture, set up classroom or worship spaces, etc.).
Preferably be entering or leaving your senior year at OCC. Housing and some meals will be provided. This is a paid internship with a love offering to be taken and given to you before you leave at the end of summer. Let us know if you have any questions.
Please send a brief essay expressing your desire or passion to work with Children and Youth Ministries. A resume or description of past experience is a plus. Your reason for attending OCC. You will receive an email in reply with a questionnaire to fill out. Then we will reply once more to set up a phone or zoom interview.