Northside Christian Church
Independent Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|9||500||Broken Arrow, OK USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (918) 258-2577
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music||Worship Pastor||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Our ideal candidate would pastor those who attend Northside Christian Church in the lifestyle of worship by:
- Collaborating weekly with Senior Minister and Worship Planning Team to explore best ways to achieve Northside's vision and strategic plan of a creative, vibrant, and attractive weekend worship experience.
- Growing, investing, and shepherding a vibrant volunteer culture.
- Leading weekly rehearsals that serve a dual purpose: (A) preparation for Sunday and (B) cultivation of Christ-centered worshipful community.
- Developing a vibrant and energetic worship, production, and creative arts teams.
- Creating stage sets, song selections and service flow that amplifies the sermon and leads people to Encounter God.
- Being a staff member that lives Northside’s mission, values, and vision as well as encouraging other staff to do the same.
- Desiring to grow as a leader, worship pastor, and follower of Jesus by learning from other pastors and churches.
- Being a gifted musician, strong vocal/musical talent, and able to recognize gifting in others.
For more details, please see the attached document or visit https://www.churchstaffing.com/job/253357/worship-pastor/northside-christian-church/.
To apply, please email resumes to [email protected]