Northglenn Christian Church
Christian Church in Northglenn, Colorado
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|3||200||Northglenn, CO USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (720) 206-7481
Northglenn, CO 80233
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Associate Ministry, Worship/Music, Youth, College/Young Adult||Associate Pastor of Student Ministry and Worship||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Due to the resignation of the current Student Pastor, NCC is seeking to hire an Associate Pastor of Student Ministry and Worship who will serve the Lord as both a Student Pastor for Middle, High School and College/Young Adults in our Church and the surrounding community. Additionally this Pastor will serve as our Worship pastor for our contemporary service. NCC is a healthy, stable, multi-generational congregation that averages just over 200 in attendance. We offer two services each Lord’s day, one traditional and the other contemporary format. The Lead Pastor preaches in both services assisted throughout the year by a Retired Pastor, and sometimes one of the Elders. Ideally, our future Associate Pastor will be able to assist the Lead Pastor in preaching throughout the year. The Associate Pastor candidate must be:
- Committed to the Scriptures and committed to preaching them accurately and correctly.
- Rooted in the heritage of the Restoration Movement and preferably educated in one of our independent Christian Church colleges.
- Capable through experience, to lead the student group in personal application and desire to live in the Spirit.
- Able to oversee and supervise a volunteer ministry staff of 4-6 individuals.
- Competent in the following major areas of ministry: preaching and teaching, calling, counseling and management.
- Able to coordinate and participate through spiritual giftedness and talent all worship team organization, preparation, practice and performance in the contemporary service and special events when requested.
- Willing to lead, or assist, in the selection of appropriate songs and performance that edify listeners and support the church mission to make disciples.
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]