Northglenn Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||200||Northglenn, CO USA|
mail [email protected]
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Associate Ministry, Youth, Other||Associate Pastor of Student Ministry and Outreach||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Due to the resignation of the current Student Pastor, NCC is seeking to hire an Associate Pastor of Student Ministry and Outreach who will serve the Lord as both a Student Pastor for Middle, High School and College/Young Adults in our Church and in the surrounding community. Additionally, this pastor will serve as a community outreach pastor as well. NCC is a healthy, stable, multi-generational congregation that averages just over 200 in attendance. We offer two services each Lord’s day, one traditional and the other contemporary format. The Lead Pastor preaches in both services assisted throughout the year by a Retired Pastor, and sometimes one of the Elders. Ideally, our future Associate Pastor will be able to assist the Lead Pastor in preaching throughout the year. The Associate Pastor candidate must be:
- Committed to the scriptures and committed to preaching them accurately and correctly.
- Rooted in the heritage of the Restoration Movement and preferably educated in one of our independent Christian Church colleges.
- Capable through experience, to lead the student group in personal application and desire to live in the Spirit.
- Able to oversee and supervise a volunteer ministry staff of 4-6 individuals.
- Competent in the following major areas of ministry: preaching and teaching, calling, counseling and management.
- The Associate Pastor shall be responsible for leading the community outreach efforts of NCC.
- Identify needs and available resources in an effort to bless and serve our community.
- Facilitate opportunities for community engagement that will lead to kingdom impact.
- Recruit volunteers to participate in events, service projects, etc.
- Train and equip volunteers to lead in local outreach efforts.
- Function as liaison between NCC and organizations/individuals being served.
- Set strategic goals to maximize impact Communicate outreach efforts/opportunities to elders, staff and congregation.
Send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].