Lawrence Heights Christian Church
Independent Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|5||175||Lawrence, KS USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (785) 845-7335
Lawrence, KS 66049
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Associate Ministry, Worship/Music, Youth, Discipleship/Small Group||Associate Pastor||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
LHCC is seeking to add two (or more) pastoral team members who can in tandem:
- Invest in strengthening students by leading a vibrant youth ministry. (6th – 12th grades)
- Minister to the LHCC body through weekly music worship, and by leading our worship team to authentic pursuit of and worship of Christ.
- Support our Children’s Ministry by working closely with our Director of Children’s Ministry (Birth – 5th Grade) as part of an overall birth – 12th grade discipleship pathway.
- Craft, launch, and cultivate a discipleship pathway (e.g., small groups, life groups, Bible studies, etc.) for members across life stages.
- Help manage creative arts including technology used to reach members in church services, and members and community members beyond the walls of our building.
- Motivate and encourage volunteer engagement throughout regular church activities.
- Serve as a member of a team of flexible and dynamic leaders who seek to fulfill the Greatest Commandments (Matthew 22:36-40) and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20).
- Preach to the congregation when asked by LHCC Leadership.
- Find creative ways that our church can engage in local outreach.
For more details, please see the attached document.
To apply, please send the following to [email protected]: 1) resume & references, 2) a brief doctrinal statement of beliefs & philosophy of ministry, and 3) a cover letter detailing the relevant skills and talents you feel you can bring to the pastoral team. We will reply with a short questionnaire to help the search committee learn more about you.