Koerner Heights Church
Koerner Heights Church exists to awaken every heart to a passionate relationship with Jesus Christ
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|4||150||Newton, KS United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (316) 283-5696
Newton, KS 67114
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's, Other||Children's Director/ Social Media||Paid Full-Time||20-30|
• Minister to young families and aid in connecting what happens at church and at home.
• Oversee and organize all church ministries affecting families with children to increase ease of participation, overall communication, and assimilation of new families.
• Recruit, train, and direct volunteers for ministry to children (through grade 6) including such things as Sunday School, midweek programs, VBS, Children’s Church, and the nursery.
• Envision, plan, coordinate, and evaluate assigned ministry area(s) with staff and pastors.
• Use social media and the website to enhance the presence of Koerner Heights Church and its ministries in the community.
• Create, edit, publish, and share consistent, relevant content that creates meaningful moments of connection for our online community
• Have regular interaction with our online community through intentional messaging and comment and response management.
• Set up and optimize ministry pages within the local church to increase visibility and traffic of the ministry’s social content.
• Provide for own personal and spiritual development through reading, times of rest and renewal, and consistent Bible reading, meditation and prayer.
We are looking for a person who loves Jesus and His church, is passionate about the next generation and social media to join our team and contribute immediately! You will oversee congregational programing for children birth through grade 6 and spearhead a social media/website development ministry.
We are looking for: • A person that knows Jesus as their personal savior; glorifying God through your life, family, and other relationships; living for the Lord; and leading by example in a life of following Christ. • Driven to reach kids who do not know Christ by being relevant and providing a space for them to connect with other kids and leaders. • Passionate about sharing our ministry vision with families in the church, people in the community, and volunteers. • An advocate for connecting with and equipping parents and families. • Experienced in a children’s ministry background (volunteer or paid). • “Tech savvy” with experience and knowledge for building relationships, teaching, outreach, and spearheading our social media/website development ministry. • A strong communicator. • Excellent in spelling and grammar. • Experienced in interpersonal skills to deal effectively with diverse groups of people and able to handle personal, family, and crisis issues with dignity and confidentiality. • A self-starter, and able to work independently. • Good with organizational skills.