Kids First Daycare & Preschool
A ministry of The Bridge - A Christian Church (First Christian Church of Carthage)
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|20||N/A||Carthage, MO United States|
Mary Jo Little
mail [email protected]
phone (417) 358-4725
Carthage, MO 64836
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's, Christian School||Assistant Director||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
The Assistant Director is responsible for providing assistance to the Center Director in support of the staff, students, and families of Kids First Daycare & Preschool, a ministry outreach of The Bridge - A Christian Church. The Assistant Director is responsible for planning and organizing daily activities for self and other staff and must adapt to interruptions and unexpected changes in priorities. The Assistant Director reports to the Center Director. Essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to the following and other duties that may be assigned as necessary:
- Maintain compliance with all organization policies and procedures.
- Provide proactive support to the Center Director and staff based upon identified priorities.
- Assist with administrative projects as assigned by the Center Director.
- Create and coordinate a monthly student roster based on enrollment and anticipated attendance.
- Create and coordinate a weekly staff schedule based on enrollment and anticipated attendance.
- Maintain consistent communication with families and staff to coordinate student attendance and staff scheduling.
- Coordinate and maintain enrollment at approved staff-to-child ratios.
- Maintain student waiting list.
- Maintain student files in compliance with state and organization requirements.
- Process, verify and maintain various types of documents according to established procedures and programs (e.g. enrollment, financial data, organization files, etc.)
- Coordinate daily curriculum for preschool and daycare classes.
- Scheduling and tracking emergency preparedness drills.
- Attend staff meetings and staff training as scheduled.
- Close center daily.
- Serve in various classrooms as needed.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned as necessary.
Contact Mary Jo Little for an application. Once your application has been reviewed, you may be contacted to schedule an in-person interview. If selected, you will be required to register with the Family Care Safety Registry (FCSR) if not already registered, submit to fingerprint background screening, and undergo a medical exam and TB test.