Journey Christian Church
At Journey, we believe that the Bible should be exciting, good leaders always care, and worship can be really fun. Before kids head off to middle school, we want to lay a foundation of three basic truths from Luke 2:52.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|16||700+||Midlothian, VA United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (417) 291-8748
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's||Children's Ministry Director||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
This position is responsible for leading Waumba Land (Birth-PreK) and UpStreet (K-5th) departments by creating environments where children can connect relationally with their leaders and a small group of other children and have fun while developing a foundation of faith.
- Lead the Children’s Ministry Team at Journey Christian Church while keeping our Church’s vision and mission at the forefront of the department.
- Provide vision and oversight for all things pertaining to the Children’s environments at Journey (including, but not limited to special events and special Sundays).
- Develop & train Children’s Ministry staff and key volunteers in collaboration with the Children’s Ministry team and key volunteers, help recruit, manage, train, and schedule Children’s Ministry volunteers.
- Lead Children’s Ministry large group and small group teams to ensure message continuity from preschool to 5th grade.
- Work with the Student Ministry Director and Children’s Ministry team to ensure curriculum continuity flows from elementary into middle & high school environments.