Jarvisburg Church of Christ
Jarvisburg Church of Christ is a growing contemporary, Independent Christian Church near the Outer Banks of North Carolina whose mission is for everone to follow Jesus.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|4||150||Jarvisburg, NC United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (252) 491-8412
Jarvisburg, NC 27947
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's||Children's Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Be an active and engaged member of Jarvisburg Church of Christ.
- Develop a clearly defined vision and strategy for discipleship within the Children’s Ministry that works in conjunction with the overall vision and ministry of Jarvisburg Church of Christ (JCC).
- Build, train, and develop the Children’s Ministry Team which consists of key committed and gifted volunteers.
- In partnership with the Youth and Family Minister, develop and implement a strategy for whole-family discipleship; working with families to equip and empower parents/families to disciple their children.
- Provide oversight and planning for all aspects of Children’s Ministry programming.
- Provide oversight and develop the Children’s Ministry budget.
For more information, visit: https://www.jarvisburgchurch.com/jobs
The Children’s Minister at JCC is to provide the chief visionary leadership and oversight to the Children’s Ministry (birth – 5th grade). The Children's minister works with the Senior Minister, Youth and Family Minister, and Elders in accomplishing this task.
Please email your resume to Senior Minister Ron Lawrence, subject Children's Minister, to [email protected].