Hope of the Ozarks
Summer Camp for Children of Prisoners.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|4||N/A||Rolla, MO USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (417) 505-0085
Rolla, MO 65401
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Camp Ministry||Counselor Coach||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
- Understanding, ability, and passion, to fulfill the duties of the Counselor Coach.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Bible and listening to God’s leading.
- Have a high emotional intelligence.
- Respect for authorities that includes supporting their decisions when they are not around.
- Respect confidentiality and exercise good judgment.
- Passionate commitment to Christ and the mission of the ministry.
- Not a novice in the faith but be spiritually mature seeking the Lord’s will in every aspect of life
- Agree with Hope of the Ozark’s Articles of Faith.
- Active in a local church and have some experience of working with children.
- Have a “Can Do” attitude- problem solving when you hit obstacles and while communicating with your leaders.
- Be passionate about learning- having a teachable spirit.
- Operate with a “striving for excellence” value- making sure all the paperwork is completed and the counselors and campers are well attended.
Equip and support counselors in their daily responsibilities, and coach campers who are stuck in conflict or negative behaviors. This position is a good fit for a caring individual who is pursuing degrees in counseling, criminology, social services, or being a Life Coach. You will gain phenomenal experience working with at-risk kids and helping them deescalate, care for their emotions, and empower them in making healthy choices. Some parts of the position require filling out paperwork, while other parts require a listening ear and understanding heart. The Counselor Coach also checks in with the Day Camp Leader who manages the counselors and campers for the Day Camp Program known as Green Team.
Follow this link to fill out the application: https://form.jotform.com/223037330389151 3 references are required and will receive an email to fill out reference form. Upon obtaining references, an interview will be scheduled. Background check is required at no cost to you.