|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||Current: 250, Pre Covid: 400||Northville, MI|
mail [email protected]
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music||Worship Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
View FULL CHURCH PROFILE here: frootgroup.com/hilltop
The church is seeking the right candidate to take over as the new Worship Director to oversee their worship ministry. The right candidate will have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and capacity that align with the church’s overall mission and vision. Below are the qualifications and responsibilities Froot Group and the church have identified for this role:
- Oversee all worship aspects and elements of the church.
- Lead the worship service each Sunday.
- Oversee the worship and tech volunteers, and ensure a high standard of excellence of Sunday morning services.
- Oversee and coordinate all aspects of service production each Sunday (lighting, stage design, personnel scheduling, live-streaming, etc.)
- Oversee all equipment used in the worship space and update/upgrade equipment as needed to continue to improve the worship experience.
- Recruit, train, and develop musicians, vocalists, and tech teams to assist in executing the Sunday morning services.
- Spend significant time throughout the week building relationships with worship and tech volunteers.
- Work closely with the Lead Pastor to ensure worship experiences are effective and engaging.
- Plan, organize, and lead weekly rehearsals.
- Provide direction and leadership for the worship ministry to ensure ministry vision alignment with church vision.
- Participation in all staff/leadership meetings/retreats.
- Demonstrate a track record of spiritual maturity and character consistent with the biblical requirements for church leadership.
- Commitment to the mission and values of Hilltop.
- Deep love for God and a heart for leading His people to the Throne in worship.
- An outgoing personality.
- Strong vocal and musical abilities required with a willingness to continue to grow in these areas.
- Can lead with either piano/keys or guitar, though preferably guitar.
- Understanding of modern sound, lighting, and video technologies with a willingness to grow in these areas.
- Working knowledge of software systems/platforms for worship ministry (ie: ProPresenter, Planning Center, Ableton, etc).
- High organization and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, without the need for micromanagement, and team-oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required.
- Has at least 2 years of full time experience in a relevantly sized church/ministry.
Reports to: Lead Pastor
For more information, view the full church profile at frootgroup.com/hilltop To apply, email your resume to Meggan at [email protected]