Hidden Haven Christian Camp
Christian Church Summer Camp in Southeast Kansas.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|10||160||Thayer, KS US|
mail [email protected]
phone (918) 327-1470
Thayer, KS 66776
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Camp Ministry||Lifeguarding and Housekeeping||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Most of us can probably relate to that time when we went to camp or CIY and how great that was. At Hidden Haven you will have the opportunity to serve campers so they can have an awesome camp experience of their own, too. HHCC is looking for two girls to join our team to help with our ministry for the summer. This is a rewarding opportunity for an amazing experience within a ministry that serves churches and its members. Duties would include:
- Lifeguarding - Camp will provide Red Cross lifeguard and first aid certification.
- Pool - vacuuming and cleaning the camp pool.
- Housekeeping - cleaning dorms between camps to prepare for next camp.
- Kitchen prep - meal prep in the kitchen.
- Merchandise - help prepare and sell camp merch.
- Chapel - attend evening chapel services and hear amazing speakers and worship.
- Camper interaction - while not "counselors" you will have time to build relationships with campers and minister to them.
All housing, lodging, and meals are provided while employed at HHCC. Employees are expected to live at the camp during the week. Weekends will be off when camp is finished for the week. No camp from July 2-6. We have multiple employees for each position, so you may not do everything listed above in any single day and you will have plenty of rest time. Weekly pay is $325 (before taxes).
For an application please email Eric, the Camp Manager, at [email protected]