This is a prime opportunity for a musically gifted Worship Director who is ready to pioneer building a worship culture! Haven Church is a new congregation in Eau Claire, WI, with an already healthy-sized congregation that has their hands in the middle. Haven Church has an established partnership with a middle school where they currently meet on Sundays and have building plans already in movement at a prominent location in Eau Claire. Haven Church is a new church postured well for growth. True to their mission, Haven Church is “a place where everyone can experience Jesus and be a blessing to our city.”
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|2||400||Eau Claire, WI USA|
mail [email protected]
Eau Claire, WI 54703
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music||Worship Director||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Summary: The Director of Worship will be responsible for the leadership of the Worship Ministry at Haven Church and will serve as the primary worship leader. Qualifications:
1. A committed Christian, who seeks to actively grow in their faith, and help others to do likewise (Timothy 3 and Titus 1).
2. Displays a high level of character (1 Samuel 16:7).
3. A team player (1 Corinthians 12:17-20 and Hebrews 10:24-25).
4. Member of Haven Church and has signed the statement of Core Belief.
5. Completed a background check.
6. Has the heart of a teacher and a willingness to help others know, love, and follow Jesus.
7. An emotionally healthy person (Galatians 5:22-23).
8. Communicates well in person and through digital platforms.
9. A risk-taker with a passion for sharing the gospel and expanding the kingdom.
10. A lifelong learner who seeks to improve and develop their capacity for ministry.
1. Under the leadership of the Lead Pastor, will oversee all aspects of worship at Haven Church.
2. Serve as the primary worship leader in the weekend service.
3. Ensure that all licenses (CCLI, Song select, etc.) are up to date.
4. Assist the Lead Pastor in developing compelling worship services that lead worshipers into the presence of Christ and share the gospel.
5. Develop musicians in their relationship with Christ and in their musical ability.
6. Develop and oversee the budget for worship arts.
7. Champion ways for members of Haven Church to bless the city and open doors to the gospel.
8. Be available and responsive to other ministry responsibilities as assigned by the Lead Pastor.
9. This is a full-time position that requires evening and weekend working hours as well as holidays.
10. Take a sabbath day each week.
11. Pursue God through regular reading of scripture and a regular prayer life.
Apply for this fantastic opportunity through the link below: https://slingshotgroup.org/job_posting/worship-director-11/