Haven Baptist Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|3||90||Kansas City, KS USA|
Donald E Andrews
mail [email protected]
Kansas City, KS 66109
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music||Worship Leader||Paid Part-Time||10-15|
Job Title: Bi-vocational Worship Leader (15+ hours per week).
Job Description: To lead the church to worship God through Contemporary and Traditional music, Scripture, drama, and other means and continue and build upon current music and worship programs.
Job Qualifications: Must be a born-again Bible believing Christian whose lifestyle exemplifies Christ-like love and behavior. Must have training and experience specific to the job tasks.
1. Direct the planning, organizing, conducting, and evaluating of a comprehensive music program including choirs, vocal and instrumental ensembles.
2. Lead in regular practice with praise teams, band and, when appropriate, choirs. Including Sunday mornings, and Wednesday evenings and Sunday evenings when necessary.
3. Lead in worship music during the regular worship times of HBC.
4. Enlist and train worship team members including band and praise team members.
5. Must have audio/ video / technology knowledge and skill and preferably the knowledge of SongShow Plus.
To apply contact Donald Andrews with the information listed above.