Harvest Bible Chapel
Harvest Bible Chapel Philadelphia began as a church plant of Harvest Bible Chapel of Chicago. Matt and his wife Miranda moved to Chicago in 2010 to join the training center for four months of intensive training in church planting. During that time, God made it clear He was calling the Townsends to plant a church in the Northeast, a place known for having hard soil for new churches and especially for the gospel. They went with a simple mission, to make the life-changing message of the gospel of Jesus Christ known and advance the great commission in the hearts and lives of others. As we consider the future of our ministry and the mission of reaching our community and making disciples, we recognize that vibrant worship and a solid youth ministry are key to accomplishing our goals. We pray God brings us the right person to help us reach our community and disciple our people.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|100||120||King of Prussia, PA USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (713) 300-9665
King of Prussia, PA 19406
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music, Youth||Harvest Bible Chapel - Director of Worship and Youth||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
The Director of Worship and Youth Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with the Senior Pastor in preparation of weekly worship services
- Work willingly within the church staff team.
- Plan, rehearse & implement all musical, vocal & technical facets of the worship service.
- Plan all worship elements for special events such as training weekends, Men’s / Women’s Events, etc.
- Oversee auditions of new instrumentalists, vocalists & audio-visual ministry volunteers.
- Recruit, organize, and train multiple worship teams, bands, and media teams.
- Recruit, audition, and schedule special music soloists and groups.
- Encourage and involve church musicians not participating in the band.
- Oversee, manage and staff all areas of excellent audio-visual ministry, including volunteer training.
- Nurture diligently personal relationships within the worship and church media community through personal encouragement, training, fellowship, small group participation, and phone calls.
- Plan and manage an annual ministry budget.
- Supervise future worship and church media support staff.
- Oversee other tasks as assigned.
- Primary teaching role to junior and senior high students.
- Preach Sunday services as needed.
- Continue education and professional development through books, conferences, and classes.
- Cast vision that compels students to live out the 7 W's.
- Cooperate with other staff and directors to ensure the pastoral care of the congregation.
- Recruit, train, and motivate teams of leaders to implement ministry strategy for junior and senior high students.
- Project and manage an annual ministry budget.
- Build relationships and regularly communicate with parents of students.
- Be available to meet with students and parents to address specific needs and concerns as they arise and as opportunity allows.
- Aid students in connecting with the larger ministry of the church.
- Network with other area youth pastors.
- Develop and maintain the church website.
- Direct, edit and produce short video productions for worship services, functions, events, and evangelism (such as testimonies, short clips from church life, newscast, God at Work Videos, announcements, etc.).
- Manage, operate, maintain and recommend purchases for all church media equipment, including sound, video, website, podcast, computers & software as needed.
- Recruit, train and lead/or manage a team of volunteers for A/V ministries, including sound, video, recording, CD/DVD distribution, and interactive web connection.
- Oversee and direct social media engagement through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc and build teams to produce content.
- Raise up a communications manager to condense weekly sermons into blog posts to be posted weekly and tweet 3-5 quotes from the sermon on Social Media.
- Raise up creative teams to brainstorm ideas and implement plans for special occasions such as Fall Kick-off, Christmas, Good Friday, Easter, Retreats, etc.
- Manage the church’s web “footprint” by ensuring our presence in Google Searches and other such places.
- Manage awareness campaigns that broaden the church’s presence and footprint in the community.
Harvest Bible Chapel is looking for a Director of Worship and Youth who will grow both ministries to the next level. We seek someone who genuinely loves the Lord, is passionate about serving the body of Christ, and will use that as a catalyst to develop and oversee the Worship and Youth ministries at our church, as well as the graphics, media, and branding.
Education & Experience: Undergraduate degree required, Seminary degree preferred. Personal Characteristics & Qualifications: A strong, growing relationship with the Lord, an eager passion to serve the body of Jesus Christ, an ability to develop healthy, thriving, interpersonal relationships with teens, parents, and staff A team player, self-starter, and gospel-driven worker, a genuine passion for worship and team leadership. Apply through the following link: https://www.vanderbloemen.com/job/harvest-bible-chapel-pastor-worship-youth