Grace Baptist Church of Papillion
With over 250 members, Grace Baptist Church has ministered from the heart of Papillion for over 50 years. Our Senior Pastor is Lou Sloger, who has led our congregation since 1995. Affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention, we consider ourselves to be a reformed church. The 1689 Baptist Confession of Faith contains our beliefs. Our regular church services include: Sunday morning and evening worship and Sunday School for all ages; adult Bible study, AWANA, and youth activities on Wednesday; and WEE school, a weekly Bible-based early education preschool open to the community. In addition to our local ministry, we have developed a 16-year relationship with a church in the Dominican Republic, which has expanded to include support for a seminary, a school, and, most recently, an orphanage. We also directly support other foreign missions in Africa, South America, Asia, and Europe.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|10||200||Papillion, NE USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (402) 331-5984
Papillion, NE 68046
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Associate Ministry||Associate Pastor||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
In this full-time position, you will report to our Senior Pastor. Your responsibilities and duties will include the following:
- Provide pastoral duties to assist the Senior Pastor. This includes preaching, teaching, visiting, praying, and a general willingness to serve and help when needs arise.
- Contribute to the mission and planning for the church body.
- Contribute to the preparation of the annual budget.
- Assist the Senior Pastor with regular training for all Sunday School leaders.
- Assist with the organization of Sunday and Wednesday night activities. Help recruit and train teachers and support staff.
- Plan, organize, and lead the annual five-day youth summer camp (held at an off-campus site in Nebraska)
- Continue your ongoing education by attending conferences and classes as opportunities arises.
- Maintain a growing and loving relationship with Jesus.
- Maintain proper priorities in your home and be the spiritual leader to your spouse and children, if applicable.
For more details, please see the attached document.
For consideration for this position, please send your resume to our administrative assistant, Sheryl Deems, via email at [email protected]