First Christian Church Starke, FL
Independent New Testament Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||N/A||Starke, FL United States|
mail [email protected]gmail.com
phone 1(352) 478-1098
Starke , FL 32091
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Executive/Administrative, Preaching/Senior||Senior Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
- Communicate and coordinate with the elders, then carry out that biblically based vision to the congregation.
- Provide pastoral leadership, preach, teach, visit the sick, officiate funerals, weddings, special events, and provide counseling as needed.
- Plan worship services and lead as necessary.
- Set aside appropriate amount of time for accessibility to members of the congregation (via appointments).
- Provide updates on members, events, and programs to elders at board meetings.
- Provide leadership on implementing community outreach programs and evangelism.
- Conduct Bible studies during Wednesday services as required. 8. Provide supervision and support to staff. Maintain an active calendar of activities.
- Promote, educate, and advocate responsibilities of biblical stewardship in the congregation.
- Encourage all ministries of the church to carry out their work with emphasis on welcoming others to participate in the mission work of Christ.
We need a dedicated person who will love and fellowship with our people, as well as be active in our community. The senior minister will serve under the oversight of the eldership. The senior minister will provide support and supervision to the church staff. The senior minister will provide spiritual and pastoral leadership to the members of First Christian Church of Starke.
1. Completed Bachelors from seminary or Bible College or equivalent experience. 2. 7 – 10 years minimum professional ministry experience as a Senior Minister or associate Minister 3. Meet the Biblical requirements (1 Tim 3:1 – 7, Titus 1:5 -9 1 Peter 5:1 – 4) 4. Proof of a clear testimony of personal salvation, baptism, and a commitment to Jesus Christ. 5. Experience in leadership and management in ministry. 6. Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, passion for pastoral care, and effectiveness of personal evangelism. Submit resume and references to the following email address: [email protected] References will only be contacted if needed.