First Christian Church of Texhoma
Independent Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
Texhoma, OK 73949
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Grade School||Children's Pastor||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Oversee all programming and ministry for children ages birth – 6th grade, including Sunday mornings, Sunday nights, Wednesday nights, summer programming, special events, etc…
– Implement the church curriculum for each program and each age level.
– Create environments, activities and programming for each age group that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth.
– Recruit, train, schedule and lead teams of volunteers.
– Provide care for children and families within the church including hospital visits and follow-up.
– Maintain a strategy for reaching and connecting new children and families.
– Plan and oversee special events such as VBS, Fall Festival, Baby Dedications, etc…
Qualified applicants will take part in an interview process to determine if they fit the direction and heart of FCC.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter that describes what your goals in ministry are and why you would be a good fit at FCC Texhoma.