First Christian Church of Effingham
Non-Denominational Christian Church.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|3||60-80||Effingham, IL USA|
mail [email protected]
Effingham, IL 62401
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Associate Ministry, Other||Summer Ministry Staff||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
- Work closely with the Senior Pastor with his ministerial duties (Preaching, teaching, visiting, etc…)
- Help on research for weekly messages, weekly studies, and discipleship materials.
- Work closely with volunteers in the students’ ministries and participate in events like VBS, Summer Camp, Soccer Camp, weekly groups, etc…
- Help with the development and implementation of a communication strategy, including social media.
- Help with different administrative tasks as well as development of educational materials.
- Work with the senior pastor in events, duties, and church needs not listed here.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings and complete any reading assignments on time.
Compensation: Paid weekly based on experience with housing provided.
First Christian Church of Effingham is looking to fill two Summer Ministry Staff positions for the 2022 summer (May to July) to help our new senior pastor with the current ministries of our church and with the development of new ones. We are a small church with a weekly Sunday attendance between 60-80, looking to grow and open to your ideas. We are looking to develop and implement a new communication strategy and discipleship program. We are hoping this will be a great opportunity for you to grow and get experience in many areas of ministry.
Qualifications: Deeply committed to Christ and His Gospel, works well with a team, self-motivated, hard worker, and problem solver. Seeking a degree in preaching, student ministry, worship, or communication is a plus but not required. We will be receiving applications until 04/03/22, and hope to start interviews by 04/10/22. Please if you have any questions email our senior pastor at [email protected] and send your resume and 3 recommendations to the same e-mail address.