First Christian Church Morgantown, IN
Non-denominational, independent Christian church that is part of the restoration movement.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|3||100-135||Franklin, IN United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (317) 371-4557
2717 South Morgantown Rd.
Morgantown, IN 46160
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music||Worship Minster||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
The worship minister will:
- Work closely with pastoral staff and church office in cultivating worship services and worship teams that will not only help the First Christian Church family worship God but will also be inviting to younger families not connected with the church to the desire to continue to worship and grow with us.
- Possess effective communication, organizational and musical skills.
- Will recruit and train others to join in with ministry.
- Will conduct regular rehearsals to prepare for worship.
- Will meet weekly with staff and monthly with other leadership groups.
- Will maintain oversight of all worship and media equipment.
- Play an active role in the creative arts side of ministry including video, and slide presentations, staging ideas and social media posting.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of software systems and platforms for worship ministry.
Applicant must submit a resume to preaching minister, Burt Brock, at [email protected] All resumes will be reviewed by search ministry who will then pick applicants to interview either in person or by phone or zoom call. The search ministry will then pick one candidate to refer to elders who will then set up second interview with this candidate. if approved, the elders will then set up a time for candidate to meet with congregation where a vote will be taken with 2/3's approval from the congregation needed to be hired.