Fifth Avenue Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|5||180-200||Havre, MT USA|
mail [email protected]
PO Box 1328
Havre, MT 59501
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music||Worship Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
- Looking for a worship minister who may also have the heart and giftedness to lead congregational worship.
- Leading and developing worship teams for the purpose of effective ministry, who also realizes the importance of investing in a culture of discipling individuals for sustained Kingdom growth.
- FACC has the desire to impact our town of 10,000 with the transforming truth and love of Jesus Christ.
- FACC has multiple Sunday services.
- This is a full-time position with 2 days off, one of which has to be consistent.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree in ministry or 5 years’ experience. PERSONAL CHARACTER TRAITS AND EXPECTATIONS: An active member of Fifth Avenue Christian Church to include Small Group membership and purposeful mentoring. Continually develop your personal spiritual maturity and growth. Strong interpersonal skills that celebrate the giftedness of others. Ability to prioritize and manage your own work and the work of others to accomplish tasks effectively and efficiently with excellence. Successful experience leading and motivating teams. Integrity for work habits and results. Ability to discern needs and respond appropriately, sensitively, and proactively. Strong listener and ability to keep a high level of confidentiality. Exemplify the moral teachings of Christ. OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES: Microsoft windows and desktop operating systems. Pro Presenter software knowledge preferred. Sound board knowledge preferred.