Fairview Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|3||160||Foster, KY USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (859) 391-5499
Foster, KY 41043
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Youth||Youth Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
The Fairview Christian Church is looking to hire a full-time youth minister. This individual will work in cooperation with the leadership and the senior minister to encourage spiritual growth in our church family and especially with the children and youth. The individual would create activities and develop programs for both children and teens that will promote fun, fellowship, and spiritual development. We are looking for a person who has a passion for young people, and who wants to pour into their lives by teaching them God’s word, supporting their everyday lives, and by connecting with them in relationships.
Some things we are looking for:
• Experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
• Committed to the scriptures and committed to teaching them accurately and correctly.
• Strong beliefs that align with the beliefs of the Fairview Christian Church.
• Capable and willing to work with students elementary through high school.
• Able to recruit, oversee, and supervise volunteers to participate in teaching, events, service projects, etc.
• Capable and willing to fill in preaching from time to time is a plus, but not a requirement.
• Plan and lead events such as VBS, CIY conferences, weeks at church camp, and other ministry and fellowship related events.
• Willingness to visit and take part in the lives of our students, both in times of need, and also during their growth and development of everyday life.