CSS Early Learning Center
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|25||N/A||Webb City, MO United States|
mail [email protected]
phone 1 (417) 673-4940
Webb City, MO 64870
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's, Youth||Teacher Assistant||Paid Part-Time||10-15|
This individual must be dependable and self-motivated with a warm and friendly personality, sensitive to the feelings and needs of others, be able to relate well to children and families, and be willing to further their education and learning to enhance the educational program and the philosophy of the Early Learning Center.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to build positive trusting relationships with children, families, colleagues, and community representative to support children and families.
- Assist with planning and managing a developmentally appropriate program that is warm, welcoming and supporting of health, safety, and growth of children in the program that fosters independence.
- Guide children’s behavior in positive and productive ways.
- Promote children’s development and learning by encouraging routines, and activities that facilitate children’s growth and development.
- Observing children regularly and individualize the program based on these observations.
- Redirecting behavior in positive and productive ways.
- Continue to learn about children, families, and the field of early childhood education including participating in training, expanding skills and knowledge, learning new techniques and approaches.
- Maintaining professional standards and being ethical, for examples, including maintaining confidentiality of children and families, follow operational policies and procedures, and supporting a positive team interaction with all.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid, state issued driver’s license and current proof of vehicle insurance.
- Can provide a federally issued social security card that matches current legal first and last name.
- Must have clean, reliable transportation that has working heat and air.
- Physical ability to bend, twist, stoop and kneel as well as lift at least fifty (50) pounds to perform the essential functions of the Early Learning Center Assistant position.
- Part-time openings - hours range from 6:30am-11:30am or 1pm-6pm or 3pm-5pm. EFFECTIVE August 1st, starting wage is $14.00 per hour!