Countryside Christian Church
Christian Church Non Denominational
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|6||250||Nixa, MO United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (417) 581-6290
Nixa, MO 65714
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Youth||Family and Youth Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
- Work as part of the ministry team (currently 8 ministers and elders) to care for the needs of our church family, meeting weekly to pray, plan, and assist one another in the work of the church.
- Oversee the structure and programming of Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights for the youth ministry (6-12th grade).
- Cast vision and direction for the student ministry, and communicate that vision to ministry team, parents, students, and the congregation as a whole.
- Lead and train volunteers to help carry out the mission of the youth ministry, recruiting additional volunteers as needed.
- Coordinate with Children’s Minister in order to form relationships with kids who will soon be entering the Youth Group.
- Experience with Celebrate Recovery’s “The Landing” is a plus.
- Plan and lead weekend retreats, summer camps, and events throughout the school year to help grow the faith of the students.
- Engage students and their families outside of the church building.
- Implement evangelistic/outreach events that bring new students into our youth ministry.
- Disciple and mentor students to help them continue in their faith.
- Participate in church-wide events: VBS, Trunk-or-Treat, picnics, etc.
- Coordinate with Senior Minister to schedule regular preaching opportunities.
- Work alongside Christian Campus House in our ministry to OTC-Richwood Valley.
- Be available to talk, email, and text with students and families as needed.
- Be the primary backup when the Senior Minister is unavailable. Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
Countryside Christian Church in Nixa, MO is searching for our next Youth Minister. We have an established and active youth ministry that is growing our students in faith and in the likeness of Jesus in the world. The Youth Minister is responsible for planning and leading the youth ministry of Countryside Christian Church (approximately 45 students 6th-12th grade), as well as working with our ministry team in order to lead our church family in the mission of the Gospel. In addition to the responsibilities listed below, this person must have a desire to seek after God and his will, and model the way of Jesus to our church and community. The candidate must be faithful in devotions, Bible reading, worship, and prayer in order to lead others in the same ways.
Please email cover letter, resume, and references to [email protected] to apply. Applicants may be contacted for a Zoom interview with pastor and church elders. Subsequent Zoom and in person interviews may follow.