Cornerstone Vineyard Church
Cornerstone Vineyard Church, which is a part of the Association of Vineyard Churches, began in the summer of 2019. God called Matt Poorman (our Lead Pastor) to plant a church that would focus on RELATIONSHIP to reach the lost in our community for Jesus Christ and create a thriving community of Christ-followers that would experience new depths in their own faith journey! Simply, we are enthusiastic about all ages pursuing, experiencing, and having an authentic relationship with Jesus, others, and our community.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||325||Mishawaka, IN United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (713) 300-9665
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Associate Ministry||Associate Pastor||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Fulfills role of Associate Pastor by:
- Assisting in the development of a strong community with attendees of Cornerstone Vineyard Church through the development, management, & execution of spiritually formational events, classes/ workshops, & outreach.
- Lead New Believer Discipleship (including baptism) by creating a new believer discipleship track for new Christians to follow through their first year of Christianity.
- Creating tools & resources to assist in message series & all church initiatives that will further the spiritual development of attendees of Cornerstone Vineyard Church.
- Establish new & cultivate established international mission partnerships.
- Manage benevolence partnerships and distribution of benevolence funds. Assist in weekend service prep & implementation with possible upfront stage responsibility.
- Ability to teach/preach as needed at weekend services as well as various classes & workshops.
- Develop, supervise and shepherd staff & leaders to carry out the vision of a Cornerstone Vineyard Church.
- Meet regularly with the Lead Pastor.
- Participate in staff-related office functions by attending and participating in meetings and establishing and communicating regularly scheduled hours.
- Keep abreast of, & maintains knowledge of, ministry-related issues & concerns by participating in continuing education, and other related educational programs and maintain professional affiliations as appropriate.
- Other tasks as assigned.
For more details, visit: https://www.vanderbloemen.com/job/cornerstone-vineyard-church-associate-pastor
The Associate Pastor position is a full-time salaried (40 hours a week) who reports to the Lead Pastor and will be responsible for assisting to maintain & increase the overall spiritual health of families that attend Cornerstone Vineyard Church.
Education & Experience: At least ten years of ministry experience is required. At least five years of ministry in a similar role is preferred. An Undergraduate Degree is required. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: A clear call to ministry and a desire to work with people and see them grow in maturity in their relationship with Jesus Christ as well as show them the love of Christ Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, necessary to communicate with Attendees, Leaders & Staff in a courteous, responsive and helpful manner. Demonstrates commitment to Cornerstone Vineyard Church’s mission and values. Working Conditions: Works in an office-type environment, at events, and can also work remotely. Must be effective in a ministry environment where the focus and mission are to show Christ to others in real and tangible ways. Available 24/7 for ministry-related emergencies. Take a quarterly “God Day” in order to connect with God on a deeper level aside from ministry tasks. Personal Characteristics & Qualifications: Loves Jesus. Willing to engage with guests. Longevity with the church, willing to establish Cornerstone as a forever home. Compliments Pastor Matt well and embraces the 2nd chair. Spouse and family on board. A passion for discipleship. Embraces the Simple Church model. Inquisitive and willing to ask questions. Strong sense of hospitality among staff. Great external and internal communicator. Apply HERE: https://www.vanderbloemen.com/job/cornerstone-vineyard-church-associate-pastor