Christ's Hope Ministries & Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|4||120||Fort Wayne, IN US|
mail [email protected]
Fort Wayne, IN 46818
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's, Youth||Youth Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Christ’s Hope Ministries & Church are looking to hire a Youth Minister to oversee the areas of Children’s and Teen ministries from kindergarten-12th grade. Essentially, this position is total leadership over the pre-adult stages. These areas include but may be changed based on Youth Minister’s Discretion:
- Share their personal witness, evangelism, and Christ-like example to children and parents of these age groups.
- Oversee classrooms for Sunday School and Main Service (9am and 10am respectively) and specified youth group time.
- Develop equally important relationships with students and parents.
- Plan and implement processes for growing the size of the ministry and the spirituality of the students.
- Recruit, train, and oversee volunteers for efficient implementation of Youth Ministry program.
- Participate and contribute to staff and church meetings.
Please include a resume, cover letter, references, and optional letters of recommendation. After reviewing your application you can expect an information pack including a full job description, a profile of the church and city, what you can expect the hiring process to be like, as well as specifics on salary and benefits.