Christ the King Church
Christ the King Church (CTK) is a non-denominational church located in the historic downtown of Kenosha, WI about 45 minutes south of Milwaukee and an hour north of Chicago. They are a church that averages about 125 each Sunday. Christ the King Church was planted 8 years ago in the heart of downtown Kenosha, a city of 100,000, and is led by Senior Pastor Mike Salvati. The church currently has one Sunday morning service at 10:00a. CTK is excited to see how God will use new leadership to take their existing program into the future with new and creative ideas. CTK worship services are blended which cherishes the richness of tradition and the freshness of the contemporary that honors God.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||125||Kenosha, WI United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (614) 551-3989
Kenosha, WI 53146
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Associate Ministry, Worship/Music||Associate Pastor of Worship||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
For more information, view the full church profile at frootgroup.com/ctkchurch.
The church is seeking the right candidate to take over as the new Associate Pastor of Worship, who will work in close partnership with the Senior Pastor to shepherd Christ the King Church in its week by week ministries to fulfill the mission entrusted to us by our Lord. The primary focus of this elder-track position is leading us in our weekly corporate worship of God. The right candidate will have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and capacity that align with the church’s overall mission and vision. Below are the qualifications and responsibilities Froot Group and the church have identified for this role:
Provide weekly pastoral leadership to the corporate worship on Sunday morning:
- To advance their biblical values and edify the church in creative, culturally-informed song selections – new, old, and re-tuned.
- Recruit, develop and unite a theologically driven worship team(s) that will rehearse once a week to effectively serve the church’s worship of God.
- Use Planning Center to communicate and organize various teams.
- Lead the audio/visual teams to ensure a consistent, high quality audio mix.
Provide general pastoral care by:
- Teaching in various contexts.
- Assisting in shepherding our small group ministry.
- Reporting to and participate in elder meetings twice a month.
- Participate in pastoral care to our members and the community.
Required Background and Skills: The candidate must meet the qualifications for an elder laid out in 1 Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9 and 1 Peter 5:1-5. The candidate must wholeheartedly embrace and be willing to defend CTKC’s Statement of Faith. Would prefer to have 2-5 years of pastoral experience in worship ministry. A B.A. in music, worship, or pastoral studies. The candidate must have a healthy history of serving on a team. The candidate must be burdened to shepherd a diverse people into one healthy and functioning church body that is actively fulfilling our mission as a church. To apply, email your resume to Meggan at [email protected]